The MATRIX-1500 is the third generation of the popular MATRIX-1000 which for nearly a decade has been the choice of mobile entertainers, bands, and clubs throughout the world. The engineering staff at B-52 painstakingly designed the MATRIX-1500 from the ground up over the last three years and literally, every aspect of this system has been improved upon. More power, proprietary efficient amplifier design with integrated BBE® processing, new Celestion® speaker components, detachable casters, a new ergonomic look are just some of the improvements you’ll find in this new system.
Powering this beast is a proprietary 1200 watt three-channel amplifier. A 700-watt Class-G amplifier drives the heavy-duty 15” Celestion® subwoofer, while a 2-channel Class-AB amp sends 250 watts to each of the full range satellite speakers. Each satellite features a Celestion® 10” loudspeaker and a Celestion®, PETP film compression driver which work in unison to produce accurate midrange and a detailed top end. An elliptical horn provides excellent coverage, on and off-axis.
• Mobile DJ • Karaoke • Nightclub, Restaurant, Bar Installation • Corporate Audio / Video n Home Entertainment System • Live Sound System • Stage Monitoring System • Booth Monitoring System n Drum Monitoring
The MATRIX-1500 features a built-in BBE® Sonic Maximizer (exclusive to B-52) which has the same familiar controls as the rack version and with a single push of a button transforms the system from a flat response to thundering lows and soaring highs. The LF contour and HF process adjustments allow you to fine-tune the sound to the venue and to your sound preference. Like all MATRIX systems, the MATRIX-1500 is designed for easy setup and operation. To set-up, the system simply connects the XLR right and left signal cables, speaker cables, and power cord and you’re ready to perform! The MATRIX-1500 is proudly designed, built, and tested in our state of the art Los Angeles manufacturing facility.
MATRIX-1500 SYSTEM Features:
• 15” Subwoofer & two 10” 2-Way satellites
• Integrated 1200W three-channel amplifier in the subcabinet
• 700W sub-channel – Class G
• 2 x 250W sat channels
• BBE® Sonic Maximizer with LF Contour and HF Process controls
• Combo XLR / 1/4” balanced stereo inputs and full-range outputs
• Additional unbalanced RCA inputs
• Level controls for subwoofer and satellite channels
• 0/180 degree phase switch on subwoofer channel
• Integrated X-over and signal processing
• Built-in compressor/limiter
• Thermal and short circuit protection circuitry
• Efficient and quiet 2-speed fan cooling
• Ground lift switch
• Oversized power supply with toroidal transformer
• Speakon® connectors (cables not included)
• LEDs for Power, Protect, Limit and Signal
• 115V/230V 60Hz/50Hz selector switch
• B-52 15-130 Subwoofer
• Celestion high excursion 15” subwoofer
• 3” high-temperature voice coil
• Advanced magnet cooling
•Celestion 10” low-frequency driver with the high-temperature voice coil and advanced magnet cooling
• 1” exit Celestion Compression Driver with PETP film diaphragm
• 90° x 40° elliptical waveguides
PETP-FILM DIAPHRAGM COMPRESSION DRIVER (SATELLITE SPEAKERS) Comp-4
• Optimized acoustic and magnetic design achieves outstanding clarity and reliability
• A one-piece, PETP film diaphragm, and surround optimizes energy transfer for greater efficiency
• Patented clamping system yields low distortion performance while improving the mid-band response
• Polyimide-insulated, copper-clad aluminum voice coil is edge wound on a glass-fiber former producing lower distortion and superior power-to-weight ratio
• A matched wavefront phase corrector produces a coherent sound wave at the horn throat, yielding a detailed and dynamic mid and high-frequency response
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.