B-52 is known for overbuilding their products and the US-Series Professional Power Amplifiers are no exception. They took our time in designing these stellar looking amps to outperform the competition on any stage, in the clubs and on the road. To achieve studio quality audio reproduction low noise, low distortion circuitry and high current output stages was utilized. Oversized toroidial transformers and large filter capacitors is used to deliver super clean, fist pumping output even when driving a 2 ohm speaker load. These amplifiers use the most reliable linear output devices which provide ultra low distortion and ruler flat frequency response.
• Compact size – up to 3200 watts in 2 rack spaces
• High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2-ohm power
• 21-position detent gain control knobs for consistent settings
• Front panel LED display: Power, bridge and parallel LEDs and signal,-20dB, -10dB, 0dB, clip and protect LEDs for each channel
• Protection: short circuit, output current limiting, thermal, DC offset, turn on/off muting, RF protection and circuit breaker
• Clip limiters reduce distortion without sacrificing peak performance (defeatable on US-3000/US-4000)
• Sub-sonic filters protect speakers and increase headroom (defeatable)
• Balanced combo XLR and 1/4” TRS input connectors and link XLR output connectors
• 5-Way binding post and SpeakonTM outputs
• Low-noise cooling fans with continuously variable speed and highly efficient front-to-rear forced air keeps the amplifiers cool
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.