At a Glance
Our most popular outdoor speakers
Bose 151 SE environmental speakers feature enhanced performance and durability for full stereo sound in a wide listening area. Sleek styling and rugged construction make these our most popular outdoor stereo speakers for music around the pool, on a patio, or even on a boat. Adjustable mounting brackets allow you to hang the speakers vertically or horizontally, so they blend easily into your environment.
Weather won’t come between you and quality
Our weather resistant speakers have stood up to some of nature’s worst conditions. For more than ten years we’ve been testing Bose environmental speakers against snow, rain, salt and temperature extremes of 158º F (70ºC) to -40º F (-40ºC). For the boaters, we even put them through 1,200 hours of salt-fog testing, which is twice the demanding Marine Industry Standard. And they come with a five-year limited warranty.
- Bose environmental testing simulates exposure to sunlight, rain, heat, ice, salt and water—proof of the extreme conditions these outdoor speakers can endure and still deliver reliable, long-lasting performance.
- Articulated Array® speaker design includes precisely positioned drivers to provide a large, consistent sound field for outdoor listening.
- Adjustable installation allows you to mount these exterior speakers horizontally or vertically depending on your preference.
- Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance produces balanced stereo sound over a wide area. The result of proprietary Bose technologies, these speakers let you enjoy balanced sound throughout the listening area, unlike conventional speakers that radiate sound mostly in a single direction.
- Full-range glass-filled speaker cone (2.5″) offers reliable, high quality sound reproduction across audible frequencies—even under extreme temperature and weather conditions.
- Glass-filled polypropylene cabinet provides added yearlong protection against weather extremes.
- Slot-port tuning reduces air turbulence for cleaner and deeper reproduction of music’s lower notes.
- Weather-resistant brackets and hardware withstand the rigors of year-round outdoor placement.
- Syncom® computer tested to ensure one of the highest levels of quality and reliability in the audio industry.